• Win rewards by completing games (complete final levels).
1. Complete any 1 Science Game - Amazon Voucher worth INR 250!
2. Complete all 3 Science Games - 2 X Amazon Vouchers worth INR 250!
Coming Home Levels (final level)
Brave New World Levels (final level)
• Download Wizar app and sign up using email. App available for iOS (iPhone or iPad) and Android (smartphone or tablet) devices.
• You will see 3 Science Games (ages 8-13 tab): Coming Home, Brave New World and The Trooper.
• Kids modules (ages 3-7 tab) are not part of this challenge.
• Complete all levels of one or more games in ANY sequence.
• Once you complete the last level of any game, you win that game.
• On completing the challenge you will receive your reward voucher over email within 1-2 business days.
• First voucher of ₹250 will be delivered on completing any one game. Second voucher of ₹250 will be delivered on completing the remaining 2 games.
• Only one user is allowed to play per device.
• AI assistance is not allowed while competing in the challenge.
• For any queries, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject to terms and conditions.
What is wizar?wizar empowers K8 learners with 21st-century learning and skills that make Learning Experiential and Inquiry-based using Game Based Learning and Technologies like Augmented Reality & Artificial Intelligence to bring the joy of learning to millions of young learners across the globe.
What is wizar's Play-Learn-Earn model?"Play-Learn-Earn", also known as "play to learn", "learn to earn" and "earn to play," refers to a game-based learning approach where players can earn rewards or incentives as they progress through activities and levels. These rewards are Wizbux (virtual currency) and Wizgems (XP) which players can accumulate and use to unlock additional levels or buy more games. Players can also use their earnings to buy assets in the virtual worlds. 1. Play2Earn- Play games to Learn in proper contexts- Embark on Exciting Missions in unique fantasy worlds! Role Play and become part of the story! Complete Challenges by learning concepts and performing activities! 2. Learn2Earn- Learn to progress in and complete missions- Experiential Learning-by-doing in Augmented Reality Inquiry-based learning activities Insights & Analytics to measure skills! 3. Earn2Play- Use Wixbux to unlock levels and assets! Unlock new games and levels. Acquire assets and collectibles. Customise and upgrade your Avatar!
What is Inquiry-based Learning?wizar uses Inquiry-based learning which is the process of exploration to find answers to existing questions. It is a student-centered approach where students take an active role in constructing their own knowledge by asking questions, conducting research, and critically analyzing information. It promotes students' active engagement, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and autonomy in the learning process. It encourages curiosity, creativity, and a deeper understanding of concepts and content.
How does wizar offer Experiential Learning?wizar uses Experiential Learning and Gaming to teach Foundational & Science concepts and their application in authentic contexts, environments, and scenarios. Experiencing foundational activities & science experiments in Augmented reality and 3D allows students to try out and perform activities without fear of failure or the high cost of equipment. 3D & AR Activities are also safer and cost less than traditional experiment apparatus. Players can now digitally perform interactive & immersive experiences, and not just rely on books or videos
Which ages is wizar for?Wizar has two sections based on age. It teaches Foundational Skills for ages 3-8 and STEM skills for ages 8-13.
Which Learning Standard does wizar Follow?wizar's educational content aligns with the “Next Generation Science Standards” (NGSS) with a focus on helping students develop a deep understanding of scientific concepts through the use of scientific practices and crosscutting concepts. NGSS Standards emphasize the integration of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) in a way that reflects the practices of scientists and engineers in the real world.
What subjects does wizar teach?wizar teaches Foundational Skills for ages 3-8 including Alphabet, Counting, Transportation etc. Wizar also teaches STEM skills for ages 8-13 which include Simple machines, Electric Circuits etc.
What skills will my child acquire with wizar?Depending on their age, children can develop various skills based on different modules- Children can develop problem-solving and critical-thinking skills in STEM while performing tasks to move through levels. Children develop theoretical and practical skills in STEM by performing AR activities and quizzes. Children between 3-8 can also learn communication, counting reading and writing skills with wizar’s Kids modules. They can also acquire general knowledge from these modules.
Is wizar free to use?wizar is completely free to install and comes with a few unlocked experiences. Children can use Wizbux earned by playing the game to unlock more levels and games. Wizbux can also be used to purchase assets and collectibles.